Skulls - Willowing White
Only £5.99Add To Cart
Info & Care
For best results apply a clear nail varnish or base coat before applying nailART Wraps:
1. Push back cuticles, shape and buff the nail.
2. Peel nail wrap, shape with scissors if required.
3. Apply to base of the nail and rub to remove any bubbles.
4. Use a hair dryer to warm the wrap, sealing the glue for 3-5 seconds. Do not use excessive heat and never heat for more than 3 seconds. Keep a hairdryer more than 10cm from your skin.
5. Trim back the excess nail wrap from the free edge of your nail and gently file in a vertical downward stroke to create the perfect shape and look.
6. For long lasting results apply a clear nail varnish as a top coat.
To Remove the Nail Wraps
1. Gently warm the nail wrap using a hairdryer being careful not to warm for longer than 3 seconds and keeping the hairdryer 10cm way from your skin.
2. Peel the vinyl away from your nail.
3. Use a nail varnish remover to remove any glue residue.
How long does it take?
We dispatch your goods by Royal Mail. Your goods will be dispatched within 3 working days of placing your order by Royal Mail. Your goods should never be longer than 10 days unless you have placed your order as part of a large Daily Deal discounted campaign, delivery details are specified on your daily deal discount ticket.
What to do if you do not receive your goods?
Email us using the contact page on this web site and we will respond back in writing. You must include your order number so that we can track this and send you back the relevant support information.
If your goods arrive damaged please contact us through our Contact us page.
Returns Policy & Guarantee
Maryrose now fronts our NailART Warehouse division and offers a generous guarantee - If you are not happy with the product simply return it to us and we will offer a full refund or exchange.
The only exception to our generous guarantee is when an item is in a sale or discounted. We’re still as confident of the quality – after all, they’re the same products – but we clear the stock to make way for new season designs that you’ll love.
In accordance with the EU Distance Selling Directive, you are entitled to cancel your order at anytime within 7 days of receiving your goods. The cancellation period ends on the expiry of the period of 7 working days beginning with the day after the day on which the you received the goods. If you wish to cancel an order under these terms, first contact us and then return your products unopened within 7 days of receiving your parcel.
More info about the EU Distance Selling Directive can be found at: http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm